Healthfirst COVID-19 Resources
Stay Informed and Stay Healthy
Healthfirst is here to help you stay informed about COVID-19 vaccines, testing, and treatment so you and your family can stay healthy. Continue to check this page; It will be updated as new COVID-19 information becomes available.
Vaccines are available to everyone from the age of six months and older at no cost
There are lots of ways to get tested to help stop the spread
We’re committed to getting you access to the care you need
Additional Sources of COVID-19 Information
- Visit the New York City Department of Health website to learn more about:
- When to get tested
- Instructional videos on how to take at-home COVID-19 tests
- What to do if you test positive
- New York State Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline: 1-888-364-3065
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization
- NYC Tenants Impacted by COVID-19
Coverage is provided by Healthfirst Health Plan, Inc., Healthfirst PHSP, Inc., and/or Healthfirst Insurance Company, Inc. (together, “Healthfirst”).
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-866-305-0408 (TTY 1-888-867-4132).
注意：如果您使用繁體中文，您可以免費獲得語言援助服務。請致電 1-866-305-0408 (TTY 1-888-542-3821).
Telemedicine (Teladoc) isn’t a replacement for your Primary Care Provider (PCP). Your PCP should always be your first choice for care (both in-person and virtual visits).
Thanks. Your Healthfirst Medicare guide is ready to be downloaded.
Please check your email for a download link or click the button below.
Something went wrong
Please, try again